The operational context of electronic dialogue as automated assistance to controller during coordination and transfer addresses the facilities and processes between ATC components serving ATC units for the purpose of achieving:
1.The electronic dialogue in co-ordination prior to the transfer of flights from one ATC unit to the next.
In the scope of this objective the implementers should use the following OLDI messages in order to perform an electronic dialogue :
- Referred Activate Proposal Message (RAP);
- Referred Revision Proposal Message (RRV)
- Co-ordination Message (CDN)
- Acceptance Message (ACP)
- Reject Co-ordination Message (RJC)
- Stand-by Message (SBY)
2. The transfer of communication from one ATC unit to the next ATC unit of such flights.
In the scope of this objective the implementers should use the following OLDI messages in order to perform an electronic dialogue:
- Change of Frequency Message (COF)
- Manual Assumption of Communications Message (MAS)
- Transfer Initiation Message (TIM)
- Supplementary Data Message (SDM)
- Hand-Over Proposal Message (HOP)
- Request on Frequency Message (ROF)
3. The coordination processes that support the exchange of OLDI messages related to the Basic procedure, specifically Preliminary Activation Message (PAC) and, if applicable, SSR Code Assignment Message (COD).
The system permits controllers to conduct screen to screen coordination between adjacent ATSUs / sectors reducing workload associated with coordination, integration and identification tasks. The system supports coordination dialogue between controllers and transfer of flights between ATSUs, and facilitates early resolution of conflicts through inter ATSU/sector coordination.
NOTE: This objective complements the (mandatory) requirements of basic notification, coordination and transfer functionalities which were covered in Implementation objective ITY-COTR (achieved in 2015) and regulated by Regulation (EC) No 1032/2006.
NOTE FOR MILITARY AUTHORITIES: It is the responsibility of each military authority to review this Objective IN ITS ENTIRETY and address each of the SLoAs that the military authority considers RELEVANT for itself. This has to be done on top and above of the review of "MIL" SLoAs which identify actions EXCLUSIVE to military authorities.
|REG01||Conduct safety oversight of the changes||DELETED|
|ASP01||Develop safety assessment for the changes||
|ASP02||Upgrade and put into service ATC system to support the Basic procedure (specifically PAC and COD)||
|ASP03||Upgrade and put into service ATC system to support electronic dialogue procedure in Transfer of communication process||
|ASP04||Upgrade and put into service ATC system to support electronic dialogue procedure in Coordination process||
|ASP05||Train ATC staff for applying electronic dialogue procedure||
EUROCONTROL - EAM 4 - ESARR 4 - Risk Assessment and Mitigation in ATM - Edition 1.0 / 04/2001
EUROCONTROL - SPEC 106 - EUROCONTROL Specification for On-Line Data Interchange (OLDI) - Edition 4.3 - OJ 2011/C 146/11 / 12/2017
|ASP01, ASP02, ASP03, ASP04, ASP05|
EUROCONTROL - System Supported Coordination (SYSCO) Implementation Guidelines - Edition 2.0 / 03/2011
|ASP02, ASP03, ASP04, ASP05|