Network Collaborative Management shall be deployed in the EATMN. In ATC centres in Member States where civil-military operations are not integrated (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Spain), Network Collaborative Management shall be deployed to the extent required by Regulation (EC) No 552/2004, point 4 of Part A of Annex II.
Deployment Target Date
Operational stakeholders and the Network Manager shall operate Network Collaborative Management as from 1 January 2022.
Need for Synchronisation
The deployment of Network Collaborative Management functionality shall be coordinated due to the potential network performance impact of delayed implementation in a wide geographical scope involving a number of stakeholders. From a technical perspective the deployment of targeted system and procedural changes shall be synchronised to ensure that the performance objectives are met. This synchronisation of investments shall involve multiple air navigation service providers and the Network Manager. Furthermore synchronisation during the related industrialisation phase shall take place (supply industry and standardisation bodies in particular).
Interdependencies with other ATM functionalities
- Network management systems shall make use of AMAN as specified in AF 1
- Where available, AOP system shall make use of DMAN as specified in AF 2
- Network management systems shall support Flexible use of airspace and free routing as specified in AF 3
- Information exchange requirements shall use SWIM as specified in AF 5 once available
- Downlink trajectory information as specified in AF 6, where available, shall be integrated into the NOP to support TTO/TTA
There are no prerequisites for this functionality. An existing STAM phase 1 implementation facilitates the operational integration of this ATM functionality into existing systems.