- The A-SMGCS routing and planning function shall calculate the most operationally relevant route as free as possible of conflicts which permits the aircraft to go from stand to runway, from runway to stand or any other surface movement
- The controller working position shall allow the air traffic controller to manage surface route trajectories
- The flight data processing system shall be able to receive planned and cleared routes assigned to aircraft and vehicles and manage the status of the route for all concerned aircraft and vehicles
Automated Assistance to Controller for Surface Movement Planning and Routing shall be operated at the following airports: London-Heathrow, Paris-CDG, London-Gatwick, Paris-Orly, London-Stansted, Milan-Malpensa, Frankfurt International, Madrid-Barajas, Amsterdam Schiphol, Munich Franz Josef Strauss, Rome-Fiumicino, Barcelona El Prat, Zurich Kloten (1), Düsseldorf International, Brussels National, Oslo Gardermoen (2), Stockholm-Arlanda, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Manchester Ringway, Palma De Mallorca Son San Juan, Copenhagen Kastrup, Vienna Schwechat, Dublin, Nice Cote d'Azur.
This sub-functionality should also be operated at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
(1) Subject to incorporation of this Regulation into Agreement between the European Community and the Swiss Confederation on Air Transport.
(2) Subject to incorporation of this Regulation into EEA Agreement.