SWIM comprises standards, infrastructure and governance enabling the management of information and its exchange between operational stakeholders via interoperable services.
This implementation objective is addressing the Aeronautical information feature Service which provides on-request aeronautical information features as a data service. It allows to query and retrieve aeronautical data based on optional filters that may include feature type, feature name and spatial, temporal and logical operators.
Airspace users are not mandated by CP1 in AF5 but are recommended to implement an interface that consumes the information provided by the service and to use the information in daily operations.
This service supports consumption of published AIP and AIP SUP data.
The aeronautical information feature exchange shall be implemented by:
• AISPs that are the primary provider of the service
• Airports when aerodrome information is provided by an Airport
• ANSPs that are the primary consumers of the service and the information it provides
The provider of the aeronautical information feature service ensures systems implementing the service:
• Shall allow the retrieval of aeronautical information features.
• Shall enable filtering by feature type and name.
• Shall allow advanced filtering based on spatial, temporal and logical operators.
• Shall provide the output expressed in the applicable version of AIXM.
NOTE: For a full description of the services as well as of the associated system requirements, see the Family 5, in the SESAR Deployment Programme edition 2022, Approved by the European Commission.
NOTE FOR MILITARY AUTHORITIES: It is the responsibility of each military authority to review this Objective IN ITS ENTIRETY and address each of the SLoAs that the military authority considers RELEVANT for itself. This has to be done on top and above of the review of "MIL" SLoAs which identify actions EXCLUSIVE to military authorities.
|Initial Operational Capability||01-01-2021||—||Applicability Area 1 + Applicability Area 2|
|Full Operational Capability / Target Date||—||31-12-2025||Applicability Area 1 + Applicability Area 2|
SDM - Standardisation and Regulation support to CP1 deployment 2021, Deliverable D1.1.1 07/2021
|AIS01, ASP01, ASP02|