- DMAN systems shall take account of variable and updated taxi times to calculate the TTOT and TSAT. Interfaces between DMAN and A-SMGCS routing shall be developed
- DMAN integrating A-SMGCS constraints using a digital system, such as Electronic Flight Strips (EFSs), with an advanced A-SMGCS routing function shall be integrated into flight data processing systems for departure sequencing and routing computation
- An A-SMGCS routing function shall be deployed
Departure Management integrating Surface Management Constraints shall be operated at the following airports: London-Heathrow, Paris-CDG, London-Gatwick, Paris-Orly, London-Stansted, Milan-Malpensa, Frankfurt International, Madrid-Barajas, Amsterdam Schiphol, Munich Franz Josef Strauss, Rome-Fiumicino, Barcelona El Prat, Zurich Kloten (1), Düsseldorf International, Brussels National, Oslo Gardermoen (2), Stockholm-Arlanda, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Manchester Ringway, Palma De Mallorca Son San Juan, Copenhagen Kastrup, Vienna Schwechat, Dublin, Nice Cote d'Azur.
This sub-functionality should also be operated at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
(1) Subject to incorporation of this Regulation into Agreement between the European Community and the Swiss Confederation on Air Transport.
(2) Subject to incorporation of this Regulation into EEA Agreement.